For just a small monthly contribution, you will be dramatically changing the life of a child in a third world country. A child who would otherwise grow up with very little opportunities in life, children who would not otherwise be able to pull themselves out of the cycle of poverty and need.
To begin changing a life today, work through our sponsorship steps below. Sponsoring an orphan with us means being part of a World-Class sponsorship program that will provide a child with:
- Compulsory Schooling and Educational Support
- Cultural and Social Education
- Emergency Medical Support
- Dental Treatment to International Standards
- Recreational Activities and Excursions
- Regular check-ups and updates on the well-being of your sponsored child.
The World Orphan Fund difference is that we treat them like our own children! Help us to equip disadvantaged children with the necessary skills and mental well-being to become valuable members of their communities.
To begin your sponsorship please see the steps below:
Steps to Sponsor An Orphan
Read through our Orphan Sponsorship booklet to understand our orphan sponsorship program. You can find it here.
Fill out the Sponsorship Form below.
Click on the payment tab below to finalise your sponsorship.
Choose how much you pay!
Currently we are offering two methods for sponsors to fulfill their payments for sponsored orphans:
You may manually by sending money into the following bank account at the beginning of your desired, scheduled payment periods:
Bank: Bendigo Bank
Account Name: World Orphan Fund Inc
A/N #: 147459192
SWIFT Code: BENDAU3B (FOR OVERSEAS TRANSFERS ONLY)
To set up automatic direct debit payments please download the following form and email to: email@example.com
- PayPal charges a 2.4% + $0.30 fee to process this transaction. Due to our 100% donation policy, this PayPal fee will effect your donation amount.
- If you would like to set up automatic recurring payments, you may only do so if you have and pay by using your PayPal account. If you are paying by credit card you would have to pay manually at the beginning of every selected, payment period.